You’ll help establish Amido as their go-to partner for digital transformations and data projects. You will be responsible for engaging and educating our partners, demand generation and alliances marketing. You’ll understand partnership dynamics and have experience of driving commercial success through the channel.
Our team has the freedom and motivation to deliver excellence every day, and love doing it. You’ll be given support and training, including a £2,000 annual training budget, to help you continually learn and develop.
- Develop and deliver results-based partner marketing programme, aligned to our overarching commercial team objectives and KPIs
- Define and implement partner marketing campaigns that support our partner strategies
- Work with the wider marketing team to identify and create assets, tools, and resources to support partners in driving activities and business growth
- Plan and deliver partner marketing across all relevant channels that improve, engage and grow our partner ecosystem and promote a positive partner experience with Amido
- Amido marketing point of contact for partners including Microsoft Azure, AWS and GCP
- Play a key role in delivering plans to position us as a compelling partner of the year
- Influence and input into our social media platforms and PR activity
- Measure and report performance of all activities in your area, and assess ROI and KPIs
- Communicate meaningful results from partner marketing programs to key stakeholders/executive leadership teams
- Assist with forecasting and effectively manage agreed budget, securing market development funds where relevant
- Monitor and stay up to date with industry best practices and innovations